Monday, June 11, 2007

Let's Launch This Shit

Alright. Here we go. It's time to start this stupid blog shit.

I'm not sure that there is any intent behind starting a blog. I'm not really going to be sharing the more personal details of my life. What I will write will be just observations about movies, music, and culture. I don't think I have any special insight into anything, I'm a constant student. I am just using this forum as a place to practice writing, log films I've watched, and to see if any of you out there have anything to add.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I live in Seattle, Washington. I majored in Film from the University of Tulsa. I am also a musician and play in an up-and-coming Seattle based group.

In a few days, I'll let this site rip. As I learn more about posting pictures, sites, sounds, etc. I will do so. Look forward to comments about Across 110th St, Budd Boetticher's Seven Men From Now, the last season of Lost (does anyone still talk about this show anymore?), teen comedies, martial arts films, current releases, and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment